RESPO BROWSER TERMS
RESPO TECHNOLOGY PROPRIETARY LIMITED T/A RESPO (REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2016/317798/07) (“RESPO”, “Us”, “We” “Our”)
(Version 1.0 – Effective as of 11/11/2019)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY WHEN USING OR ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR
SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE OFFERING (“THE RESPO SERVICES”).
- BROWSER TERMS
What are these Browser Terms?
- These are the Terms that regulate your use of our Website and RESPO Services, and our relationship with you (“You”). They create a legally binding contract between us, as soon as they apply.
- This is not an exhaustive list, but these Browser Terms apply when you browse, use, ‘surf’, share, post and or comment on our Website and RESPO Services.
- THE GOAL OF THESE BROWSER TERMS
- We will have no obligations to you whatsoever and we will not be liable at all for any liability, damage or loss resulting from your use or inability to use our Website and RESPO Services. You should not act in a way that relies on any information on our Website and RESPO Services. You use our Website and RESPO Services at your own risk.
- OUR WEBSITE
- Our Website is found at www.respo.co.za
- EFFECTIVE DATE
- These Browser Terms will apply and become effective if you access or use our Website and RESPO Services. Don’t use our Website and RESPO Services if you don’t absolutely agree to these Browser Terms, as you can only use our Website and RESPO Services on these Browser Terms.
- If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Commercial Terms, the Commercial Terms will apply.
- CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE AND/ OR THESE TERMS
- We have the sole and unfettered right (as far as the law allows) to suspend, change or add to our Website and RESPO Services, and to change or add to any of these Browser Terms and such changes will apply as soon as they are made.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- You may not:
- distribute any content from our Website and RESPO Services without our prior consent;
- use any technology, including but not limited to crawlers and spiders, to search our Website and RESPO Services or obtain information from our Website and RESPO Services;
- copy our Website and RESPO Services or any source code or pages;
- post any defamatory or illegal content;
- link to our Website and RESPO Services in a manner other than through the homepage or mobile interface; or
- deep-link to any other pages in a way that would suggest that you own the intellectual property that belongs to us.
- You may not:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in, and to, any of our intellectual property (including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, design, logo, process, practice, source code, or methodology which forms part of, or is displayed or used on the Website and RESPO Services or any products sold by us, including, without limitation, any graphics, logos, designs text, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, mobile applications, page headers and software) is proprietary to us and will remain ours at all times.
- You agree that you will not acquire any rights of any nature in respect of our intellectual property by using our Website and or RESPO Services.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
For purposes of clarity:
- we will not be liable to you for any loss caused using our Website and RESPO Services or your liability to any third party arising from those subjects. This includes:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the Website and RESPO Services, system, databases or any of its components;
- any loss or damage regarding your data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of the Website and RESPO Services; and
- any third-party systems whatsoever, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on the Website and RESPO Services and/or third-party systems or programming defects;
You shall indemnify, defend and hold us (including our shareholders, directors and employees, in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation capable of acceptance in writing at any time), our affiliates and their employees and suppliers harmless from any and all third party claims, any, actions, suits, proceedings, penalties, judgments, disbursements, fines, costs, expenses, damages (including, without limitation, indirect, extrinsic, special, penal, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damage of any kind) and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, whether directly or indirectly arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the negligence, breach of these Browser Terms or violation of applicable law, rule, regulation by a party or its affiliates, or their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, or representatives.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The content of these Browser Terms is governed by South African law, including the Website and RESPO Services and any interaction you may have with the Website and RESPO Services regardless of what country you are based in, or the country where you access the Website or the country where you receive or use our Services.
- If we ever have a dispute, then you agree that the High Court of South Africa (Durban) will have sole jurisdiction to consider our dispute, applying these Terms and South African law.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about our Website and RESPO Services.
- DISCLOSURE INTERMS OF SECTION 43 OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT, 25 OF 2002
- Site owner: RESPO TECHNOLOGY PROPRIETARY LIMITED (trading as “the RESPO”), registration number 2016//317798/07;
- Legal status: The RESPO is a South African private limited liability company.
- Description of our main business: Respo is a Mobile App (“App”) solution which is aimed at reducing the time it takes for an ambulance to reach a patient. The App uses features like GPS Tracking, Data Capturing, User Matching and Push notification to fast track the request process and transfer the relevant information to the responder. Resulting in more lives being saved during medical emergencies.
- Directors: Blessing Nzuza
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website address: respo.co.za
- Registered address: 5th Floor Smartxchange Building, 5 Walnut Rd, Durban 4001.
- Contact number: +27 (63) 000 1734